PK on Windows 7 opens Internet Explorer

Oct 28, 2010 at 11:49 PM

Hi guys,

I am writing in English because writing in Swedish takes forever for me.

Feel free to reply in Swedish as I can read it, it's the writing that is the hard part.

I have a windows 7 professional and I use it as a media center (microsoft media center included in Windows 7)

My problem is: Whenever I try to watch a play channel, an internet window opens up in the background and I have to close media center down to view the show. In other words, the application works fine from the perspective that it guides my to the play channel & program i want to see, but I cannot watch it in Media Center. The only messages I get in media center is a few messages showing ip addresses (both ipv6 and ipv4). No errors.

I have checked the windows firewall but there are no messages in the log file there either.

I have searched the site and have not seen this problem described before, unfortunately. Any ideas what might be causing this? I have been going through the settings for both media center and internet explorer but there is nothing there I can change.

Any help is appreciated!

Coordinator
Oct 31, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Hej.

Jag har inte arbetat med detta projektet på länge så jag kan nog inte ge något bra svar.
Men, använder du den senaste versionen? Nya versioner, kan du hitta på minhembio-forumet (alltså inte på codeplex).

Om det inte löser sig, lägg gärna upp en skärmdump.